Am I a Candidate for the Omega Procedure?
Agreeing to the following statements could indicate that you are a good candidate for the Omega Procedure for migraine headaches:
- I suffer from severe headaches and have exhausted all other treatments and medications that have not responded adequately.
- I endure severe, frequent headaches, occurring several times a week. I have daily, continuous head pain that keeps me from functioning through daily activities such as attending school or work.
- I would describe my head pain as a ‘knife going through the eye’ followed by escalating pain with additional symptoms including nausea and vomiting.
- Before a headache occurs, I experience an aura, where I have an unusual feeling, sense of smell, and/or begin to see little flashing lights in front of my eyes, which heralds a headache.
Additionally, the Reed Procedure is recommended for patients who have frequent, severe headaches that have not responded to other treatments. We generally ask that two criteria be met:
- You have 2 or more severe headaches a week
- You have tried at least 3 months of medical management (headache medications) and nothing is working.
Reed Migraine Centers - Founders and Inventors of the Omega Procedure | Reed Procedure | 4-Lead Procedure | » Am I a Candidate?
Learn more about the Reed and Omega migraine procedure treatment options, and find out if the Reed Migraine Centers is right for you.